Resident Care Partner – Night Shift
Community Support Opportunities
Enlivant is seeking a Resident Care Partner at Bell Oaks Place in Newburgh, IN
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 200 assisted living residences comprising more than 9,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 5,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Resident Care Partner is responsible for all activities of daily living (ADLs) for our residents.
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote residents’ independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participate in community’s Life Enrichment Activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state requirements
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Caregiver, CNA, certified nursing assistant, Evansville, Owensboro, Henderson, Newburgh, Saint Joseph, Boonville, Haubstadt, Chandler, Rockport, Fort Branch, Robards, Elberfeld, Sebree, Lynnville, Cynthiana, IN