Regional Director of Operations
Enlivant is seeking a Regional Director of Operations for our Southeast Region!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Regional Director of Operations, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living – creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
The Regional Director of Operations is responsible for assisting with the operations oversight at Enlivant communities within the assigned region.
- Ensures compliance with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures within the communities
- Provides training and support to all Enlivant team members and promotes quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts field audits at the Enlivant communities within the region
- Responsible for setting goals and objectives for operations, sales and clinical functions within the region and monitoring progress
- Leads regional team training sessions with a focus on operations and sales and marketing
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in an operations role
- Administrator’s license or certificate per state requirements
- Bachelor Degree
- Financial acumen and budget management experience
- Exceptional problem solving and time management skills
- The ability to travel extensively within the region
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- A minimum of three years of sales and marketing experience in event planning or community outreach with a leadership or supervisory role in an assisted living, long-term care, hospice, homecare or other customer service field
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Exhibit strong organizational capabilities
- Demonstrate empathy and good listening skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.