Regional Sales Specialist
Enlivant is seeking a Sales Specialist to support our communities in our Indiana Regions!
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
The Sales Specialist supports the sales and census development of the division. The Sales Specialist is also responsible for contributing to the external development for the communities including discovering, connecting, delivering qualified leads, presenting, and closing qualified leads. This position will oversee maintaining professional relationships in the community, assisting the development and implementation of sales strategies, and achieving sales targets for the assigned Enlivant Senior Living Communities given by the Divisional Vice President of Sales. The Sales Specialist will assist communities in finding target referrals from among the professional medical community, various community associations, related providers and any other identifiable potential revenue streams.
- Identify any challenges and troubleshoot issues for generating occupancy. Assist in the development and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve objectives for area of responsibility.
- Assist home in overcoming any obstacles and reaching census goals.
- Train employees on move-in process and sales culture within the community, and are following company policy for a smooth transition upon the community or communities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key referral sources in the community.
- Provide ongoing product-service education as a result of sales effort within the Enlivant communities and externally.
- Identify both new business opportunities and new customer call points within the communities served for additional revenue generation. Assist in coordinating joint marketing efforts with appropriate representatives of Enlivant Senior Living Communities to identify and meet with both prospective and existing customers, as appropriate.
- Monitor and report census/referral activity within respective area of responsibility for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist CRMs in raising census in communities, maintaining a consistent high occupancy, administration on the sales process and census generating strategies.
- Create new tools and procedures that will aide CRMs and staff in the sales and marketing role.
- Serve as a mentor and provide applicable training for CRM.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience required.
- Healthcare industry experience required.
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple sites/locations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or Sales Consultant helpful
- Previous experience managing multiple locations (multi-site)
- Master’s degree preferred
- Senior living or assisted living experience preferred
- Ability to utilize and manage customer relationship management systems
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.