Assistant Director of Nursing / Assistant Care Services Manager – Senior Living
Enlivant is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing / Assistant Care Services Manager to join our Dover Place Community in Dover, DE!
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 200 assisted living residences comprising more than 9,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 5,000 people.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Assistant Care Services Manager is responsible for assisting the Care Service Manager with providing excellence nursing oversight at an Enlivant community.
- Assists the Care Services Manager with off-site resident assessments, TIPS assessments, and state specific assessments
- Assists the Care Services Manager with care plans for residents
- Providing coverage for the Cares Services Manager during off days and vacation time
- Partner with the Care Services Manager to train and lead Resident Care Partners, Medication Assistants, LPNs and the Lead Resident Care Partners
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- Licensed Registered Nurse or Licensed Practicing Nurse depending on state regulations
- Associate’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based or assisted living
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: healthcare, supervisor, management, senior living, caregiver, assistant DON, DON, director of nursing