Enlivant is seeking a Housekeeper at Campbell Place in Bellefontaine, OH
**30-35 hours per week, Monday-Friday**
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Housekeeper will perform any combination of light cleaning. Duties include: making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, bathrooms, halls and vacuuming.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers
- Dusts and polishes furniture and equipment
- Keeps storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Must be able to read and write in English
- This position demands good physical and mental health
- The housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to move continuously during work hours and lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Custodian, Housekeeping, room attendant, maid, laundry, floor technician, house attendant, house cleaner, cleaning, Marysville, Sidney, Urbana, Bellefontaine, Kenton, Raymond, East Liberty, Anna, Middleburg, West Liberty, Russells Point, Jackson Center, Saint Paris, Cable, Mechanicsburg, OH