Community Support Opportunities
Enlivant is seeking a Driver at Wayman Place in Longwood, FL
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence, and fun. The Driver is responsible for providing safe, timely and courteous transportation for residents to and from various locations.
- Transporting residents to activities, errands and other off-campus destinations
- Properly operating the bus and ensuring the safety of all passengers
- Coordinating necessary vehicle maintenance
- Assisting residents with any special needs during transportation including opening doors and helping residents into and out of the vehicle
- Additional duties as assigned
- Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and possess any required state certifications
- Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations
- Ability to operate a chair lift, securing regular and mechanical wheelchairs/scooters
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Empathetic and a good listener
- Flexible and adaptable
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Transportation, senior living, chauffeur, healthcare, transfer, van driver, bus driver, local, shuttle, delivery. Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Winter Park, Lake Mary, Maitland, Oviedo, Winter Garden, Apopka, Deland, FL