Care Services Manager – Registered Nurse (RN)
Enlivant is growing our team and seeking a Care Services Manager- RN at our Bowman Place Community in Three Rivers, MI!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Care Services Manager, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Care Services Manager, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Care Services Manager is responsible for providing quality nursing oversight at an Enlivant community.
- Ensures quality resident care is consistently delivered in accordance with all local, state and federal guidelines
- Partners with the Executive Director on recruiting, hiring, new hire orientation, training and in-services for the Resident Care Partners, Medication Assistants, LPNs and Lead Resident Care Partners
- Collaborates and partners with physicians, pharmacy and other medical professionals to promote quality care and independence for our residents
- Conducts comprehensive resident pre-admission, admission and quarterly assessments
- Provide on-call support for the community
- Ensures compliance, efficiency and team’s understanding of policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Maintains a current/unencumbered RN license in the state
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in long term care, community based care or assisted living
- Quality assurance/improvement and staff development experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Exhibit good time management and organization skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: clinical nurse, nursing, caretaker, quality assurance, hospital, LTC, long term care, case manager, memory care, floor nurse, senior living, nurse clinician, director of nursing, DON, unit manager, health and wellness director, Caregiver