Community Support Opportunities
Enlivant is seeking a Maintenance Director at Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing and maintaining the maintenance efforts within the community.
- Ensure communities repairs are maintained in a timely manner
- Manages and directs maintenance technicians to ensure the community is in agreement with current federal, state and local standards/regulations
- Supervises the community maintenance technicians and housekeeping staff which includes training, performance evaluation, and handling disciplinary issues
- Responds to maintenance request by community members which includes, painting, plumbing issues, electrical, heating and masonry work
- Schedules maintenance checkups on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, fire alarms, generators, washer and dryer, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Two to three years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Facilities, management, healthcare, senior living, Sanitation, Cleanliness, Janitorial, Supervisor. Warsaw, Goshen, Plymouth, Nappanee, Rochester, Syracuse, Ligonier, Bremen, Columbia City, North Manchester, Milford, Leesburg, Wakarusa, Millersburg, Pierceton, Indiana, IN