Community Support Opportunities
Enlivant is seeking a Receptionist at Florence Place in Florence, SC
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 230 assisted living residences comprising more than 11,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 7,000 people.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Receptionist is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to the community.
We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist Monday-Friday 2pm-6pm (20 hours/week).
- Answer phones, greet guests, ensure guests/residents sign in/out
- Assist the Business Office Manager with special projects as needed
- Respond to residents request and coordinate any additional services needed
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- One to two years of administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Administrator, administrative support, healthcare, senior living. Florence, Hartsville, Darlington, Marion, Lake City, Timmonsville, Latta, Dillon County, Salem, Effingham, Pamplico, Lamar, Coward, Scranton, South Side, SC