Lead Certified Nurse Assistant
Enlivant is seeking a Lead Certified Nurse Assistant at Worthington Place in Camby, IN
At our core, we believe the care and service for America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but also an honor and a privilege. By combining our fundamental values with our mission to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities, we seek to earn the right to be viewed as the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. We employ compassionate people with integrity who embody excellence and promote these values.
Enlivant and its subsidiaries operate more than 200 assisted living residences comprising more than 9,000 resident units across the United States. Enlivant assisted living residences are intimate, vibrant communities where our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion. Enlivant employs nearly 5,000 people.
As the Lead Certified Nurse Assistant, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults. We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Lead Certified Nurse Assistant, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence, and fun.
- Being flexible to come in and mentor on all shifts and do quality checks daily on shift. Must work 40 hours a week 5 shifts a week
- Organize and print task sheets per the printed schedule daily
- Organize and audit shower sheets and report to CSM if resident did not have shower sheet
- Assist in dining room and mentor staff on the appropriate dining room experience
- Receive a list from ED/CS weekly on RCP that need to complete LEO’s and mentor staff to completion
- Preferably a QMA however would consider RCP that had a goal to be QMA
- Audit RCP equipment daily
- Assist LPN in weights and vitals daily and in the monthly clinic
- Assist on Tuesdays with Grace at Home
- Assist with charts and care plan meeting/care plan due
- Daily update Communication book
- Daily Update 24 hour report
- Sit in on Monthly Safety meetings
- Be “eyes on the weekend” every other weekend kind of like a MOD
- Participate in a Laundry organizational program. Audit the laundry process daily. Spot check rooms
- Aid in the training on new hires on lifts
- Take the lead RCP role in daily stand up meetings including updating the white board
- Participate in weekly skin sweeps required by Regional
- Help organize with the CSM and Legacy a fall prevention program by rounding 5 days a week during peak fall times
- Train all new hires and assist in orientation. Would include assisting collect paperwork
- Be open to additional duties as the ED/CSM feels appropriate
- Prior supervisory, training and mentoring experience in an assisted living or long-term care facility
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state regulations
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years relevant experience
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate will uphold the principles of our mission; to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Actively express compassion for residents, staff, and guests
- Maintain humility
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.